“Excellent Service”

Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in Negombo
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions is a very well managed Ayurveda Hotel and treatment centre in Sri Lanka. The services rendered by all the staff including General Manager Mrs. Rookamani is praiseworthy.

Special Thanks to Dr.Dinushka, with a great knowledge on the subject, and looks after her clients in a very professional manner. I really enjoyed the consultations and treatments of her and also yoga sessions. Also I noticed the enthusiasm that the therapists have in delivering their services.

Overall Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions service is unmatched.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Singhe
Jetwing H, General Manager at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions, responded to this review, 15 July 2014

Greetings from Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor following your stay at the property.

We are delighted to you had a memorable stay with us, happy to note that you enjoyed the treatments offered by our Dr. Dinushka. It will be our pleasure to share these comments with our team, encouraging them in their day to day work.

Looking forward in receiving you again, as your well being is our concern.

Rookamanie Fernando

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My search to find a total holistic experience - mind, body and soul was truly found and experienced at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavillions.

From the moment I made an enquiry through the General Manager, to be my arrival where I was greeted with such warmth by the front of house and then Dr Dinesh my entire experience was amazing and was fortunate to be around both doctors at Ayurveda Pavillion.

I spent 6 nights there. and even within this short time I felt connected to the entire experience and was fortunate to do everything I wamted to; healthy eating. yoga, meditation and amazing treatments.

Special. special thanks to the beautiful souls who work there who are so warm and giving and nothing was too much - I was treated so well. and felt extra special.

Thanks to Dr Dinesh and his team of Doctors, I thoroughly enjoyed the consultations. yoga and meditation - so intrigued now to learn more about the Ayurvedic medicine and expose my friends and family in Australia.

A special thanks to the most amazing treatment therapist - Kumudu, she was so lovely and I enjoyed our chats and the lovely treatments I had daily and how I felt afterwards.

Other mentions to Kumara and Thiwanka and Dipthi in the Restaurant and the chefs Pryantha and Lakmal who cooked some amazing healthy meals and even gave me a cooking demonstration - very inspiring.

The room boys Ravi and Husela were so helpful and even though I was a bit scared of the Gekko (Huna) they came and helped always with a smile on their faces and was always nice to see the friendly smile of the pool boy Manoj and such a good artist.

I was so lucky to be the guest who experienced planting a tree for World Environment Day and felt very honoured to be asked to do that - and to be greeted by 20 staff waiting in anticipation and then to receive a special present of two plants from Joseph the Gardener was extra special.

All round I would be honoured to recommend Jetwimg Ayurveda Pavillions to all my friends and family.

Thanks to Ms Rookamanie and her team for delivering a true experiemce of what I was looking for - will be forever in my memory and heart.

Kind regards

Tamara (Australia)

Room Tip: I love my King Villa - room 107 - it was truly lovely.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Tamara S
Jetwing H, General Manager at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions, responded to this review, 24 June 2014

Greetings from Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions!

We are deeply honored to be encouraged with such wonderful comments and thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

Guest feedback always help us in improving our services and that is our key to success.

It was a great privilege to host you at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions and we are glad you enjoyed the treatments and the overall services offered by our team. We shall share your comments with all associates concerned and have no doubt that this will boost their commitments towards customer service in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Ayurveda Pavilions and please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance.

Your wellbeing is our concern

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Spent 4 days at the Jetwig Ayurveda Pavilions while I toured Sri Lanka. It was always refreshing to return to this retreat and its exceptional staff. Their customer service is superb, always around, but never a bother to me. I plan on visiting Sri Lanka again, and will definitely return to this location.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank L C
Jetwing H, General Manager at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions, responded to this review, 5 June 2014

Greetings from Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions!

Thank you very much for the amazing review you posted on Trip Advisor following you recent stay with us.

Feedback such as yours are very encouraging and serve as great motivators to keep on doing what we are known for, guest hospitality. We will not miss to share these comments with the entire team and thank you again for your very kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back to Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Your well being is our concern!

Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Well managed Ayurvedic Healthcare and Medical service. In terms of service and medical provisions, supercedes everything I have seen so far. You can almost feel the passion and enthusiasm of each and every staff member, be it a therapist or a waiter.
Standing ovations to the management of Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions who skillfully and subtly combines top class hospitality with medical treatment facilities within a heart opening atmosphere.
I felt like a queen.
As far as the Doctor is concerned, he certainly has extrasensory perceptions in his diagnosis. I came back cured - his diagnosis and therapy are extraordinary.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Criticalguest517
Jetwing H, General Manager at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

We were delighted to read that you had a wonderful holiday with us very happy with the overall services. We as a team try our level best to provide a good service with passion and joy, in order to ensure that our clients gets the best service at all times.

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments on Dr. Dinesh who is always dedicated to his service and we will share your thoughts with our team.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future to extend our hospitality and enable you experience an even better service.

Shanghai, China
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife and I spent 8 wonderful days at this retreat. All staff were very friendly and service-minded. Doctor Dinesh Edirisinghe has great knowledge and his staff and massage attendants carried out his instructions in a very professional way. Food was good in general though my wife, who is Thai, would have liked use of more spices in the preparation of meals. The surroundings and the villas are very nice and tranquil though the interiors of the villas could be freshened up a bit here and there. We managed to get from 5th gear down to 2nd in a short span of time and this is all due to Dr. Dinish and his great staff. Overall we were very happy with our stay and we can only highly recommend a stay at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions - we can hardly wait going back to this small piece of heaven.

Kim Groenbaek

Room Tip: We chose the larger of the garden villas and there was ample space
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kim G
Jetwing H, General Manager at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions!!

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions.

It was a great pleasure to read your positive comments on the property, the overall service and the treatments provided by our associates. Dr. Dinesh is always dedicated to servicing his guest in the best manner possible and ensures that you get the maximum benefit of the treatments offered at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions. I will not miss to share your kind sentiments with Dr. Dinesh.

Again thank you for your feedback and appreciation and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I just loved my 7 days stay. Like After the 7 days of daily treatments I was just so relaxed and ready to a new begining.
The staff was superb and friendly, the place nice, cozy and clean. and the food.... Just amazing.
I will go back as soon as possible...........
Helle

• Stayed April 2014
Jetwing H, General Manager at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions, responded to this review, 16 April 2014

Greetings from Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions!

It was a great pleasure reading your wonderful comments on the overall services, our associates and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on the Trip Advisor following your stay at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions.

Moreover we are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that the treatments offered has transformed you to a new born feeling, relaxed and ready to face a new beginning.

We will not miss to share your comments with our associates and look forward to seeing you once again to offer you an even better service.

Your well being is our concern,

London
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We chose Ayurveda Pavilions because we wanted to have a relaxing week and switch off from busy everyday life.

The location of the hotel is very handy as it's close to everything you might need in negombo and very close to the airport. Our king villa was bliss, very comfortable bed, peaceful and silent at night, beautiful bathroom with a lovely outside shower and bathtub. The room was manned at least twice a day and always set for the night.

We didn't have much food at the hotel, only breakfast, but it was always filling and tasty. Staff was always very kind and smiley. They assisted us with all our requests.

We both had a three day treatment and consulted with a doctor, given purifying herbs and medicin, different types of massage according to our needs. I didn't particularly enjoy them as I like different types of massage but my traveller companion really did.

Things to improve:
- we weren't told that we could use the gym and especially the beach facilities at jetwing blue. We would've used them if had known
- yoga and meditation aren't on everyday as advertised but we had to pay for one yoga class (included in our treatmamt package)
- there were a few flaws in the organisation and information wasn't generally very forthcoming. They sent an extra car to pick us up from the airport (not complaining), woke up someone else one morning, we had to ask for extra citronella, so not much attention to detail but on the other side when explicitly asked the service was very good
- doctors didn't seem very prepared and again information wasn't given voluntarily
- the room was excellent but again, something should be done to improve it (locks didn't seem very secure, the bathroom doors were a bit of struggle to close, wardrobe doors got stuck all the time, the bed net had holes in it etc.); minor things that would improve the experience considerably if amended
- general areas were great although from the dining area and swimming pool you can hear the noise from the road (rooms are very quiet though); the swimming pool tiles need new grouting as I cut myself a few times.

Overall, very good hotel, friendly staff and a great place to relax and enjoy life.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank rei_kashino
Jetwing H, General Manager at Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions, responded to this review, 3 March 2014

Greetings from Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions!

We were happy to note the wonderful comments you made on the location of our property, the overall service from our associates and thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us via Trip Advisor.

We value guests feedback and have noted your comments for improvement. We will look into these areas and review them with the teams concerned in order to take all possible measures to improve where possible.

We apologize for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay, especially for the lack of information in general. Your constructive feedback has been taken on board positively and will help in remedying in some of the area you have mentioned.

It is correct that we do not offer Yoga on a daily basis but classes vary according to client’s treatment programs. However, apart from the yoga sessions part of the package, additional yoga sessions on requests can be arranged.

Again thank you for your review and feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions to offer an improved experience as a results of your comments.

Jetwing Aurveda Pavilions