This guests house is ok but lacks some improvements to get the score it has:
- It,s away from the center (about 500 rupees)
- The fan made a strange noise and was super uncomfortable mattress (it sagged in the middle). I would recommend you check both when you get the room). The owner gave us a stand fan wich really helped but the mattress was killing us!!! Maybe was only ours
- I think it,s expensive. We would be happy to pay 1500 rupees, no more (considering what we have been paying during our month is Sri Lanka).
In the other hand:
- family is so friendly and ready to make you confortable.
- breakfast is very good
- they were very flexible with the check out and we really aprecciate it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Taprobane located in a quiet seaside resort of Negombo. It is the perfect place to plan your visit to Sri Lanka after the arrival, or even take a break before leaving the country. This is a good place to relax yourself with tranquil sounds of nature and relaxing atmosphere in the lively village in the bustling city of Negombo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Taprobane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Taprobane Sri Lanka/Negombo