Visiting Swaziland may make this hotel Hobson's choice, that is there is no alternative. The room was pleasantly furnished but suffered from a wheezy and inadequate air conditioning unit, so was far too hot. The buffet dinner was akin to a scrum with people everywhere and a decent selection of well cooked food if you could get to it. The service from the waiting staff was abysmal, tardy and illogical, if you order two glasses of wine why wait 25 minutes and see one arrive followed by the other 15 minutes later? Carrying more than one thing at a time seemed difficult and the glaring need is for training. The surroundings were pretty and the pool clean and inviting. The staff were smiling and pleasant but unprofessional. Cleanliness was fine and the beds comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits visitors to the Lugogo Sun Hotel in Swaziland. Breakfast and dinner is served daily with a buffet lunch every Sunday, complete with live entertainment. For the kids, there’s Kamp Kwena - an adventure of excitement and entertainment. There’s a TV room, jungle gym, sandpit, putt-putt course, tree house and our specially trained staff will take care of the kids while mom and dad embark on their own voyage of Lugogo Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lugogo Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lugogo Sun Hotel Ezulwini
- Lugogo Sun Swaziland/Ezulwini, Africa