It appears the hotel has a deal with the local travel groups.....and they bring ALL their clients here. So the Hotel does'nt care if you complain....Because they will always have people coming from the tour groups.
This was my 3rd time here....for business. The only reason I came back was that my favorite hotel The Forster Arms was booked....as was the Emajeni guest house....So I was STUCK with the " Swazi "
The staff was lazy. The outside bartenders were rude. Upon checking out...I stood at the counter by myself...and the girl behind it just ignored me....I was there for a couple minutes....I wanted to see how long it would take her to notice me. When I finally cleared my throat...she says Oh do you want " som thin " ....horrible experience overall.
Housekeeping did a very poor job on my room. They left dirty glasses in the bathroom. Sometimes they filled back up the coffee...but forgot the water.....other times the left the water and forgot the coffee.
Really .... The Royal Swazi does not care anymore. The have it arranged to keep the people coming in.....Its NOT the people deciding ...its the tour groups who sell the packages....they all are probably getting a cut for dragging the people there.
I heard Many many people all saying the same this.... " I can't believe how poor the service is here. Is it always this bad ? "
Sadly yes it is !!!! If you have a choice....avoid this place. There are many many really nice Guest house who appreciate you...and take P R I D E in making your stay enjoyable.
The Royal Swazi should be ashamed. Where has their P R I D E gone ???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the fascinating Kingdom of Swaziland is a lush and verdant valley named 'Heaven' by the noble Swazis. In this valley lies a sensational casino resort comprising of two hotels. Each touched by the magic of Africa, none more so than the 4-star Royal Swazi Spa Hotel. There is nowhere better to enjoy peace & tranquility than at this jewel in the African crown, whether it be on the golf course, relaxing at the poolside, enjoying a scenic horse ride, inducing adrenalin on a quad bike, being pampered in the health spa or doing business at a convention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Swazi Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Swazi Hotel Ezulwini
- Royal Swazi Spa Swaziland/Ezulwini, Africa