Stayed for just one night which was enough. Public areas give an impression to match the 5 star rating, however the bedrooms were certainly not. No fridge in the room so I had to have the aircon (very noisy) on all night to keep insulin cool, basic tea and coffee (OK). Dinner buffet was plentiful (although pricey). Wifi only available if you pay 35 rand for half an hour - all the other hotels (not all 5 star) on our trip were free. Wouldn't choose to return but OK for 1 night (passing through).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the fascinating Kingdom of Swaziland is a lush and verdant valley named 'Heaven' by the noble Swazis. In this valley lies a sensational casino resort comprising of two hotels. Each touched by the magic of Africa, none more so than the 4-star Royal Swazi Spa Hotel. There is nowhere better to enjoy peace & tranquility than at this jewel in the African crown, whether it be on the golf course, relaxing at the poolside, enjoying a scenic horse ride, inducing adrenalin on a quad bike, being pampered in the health spa or doing business at a convention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Swazi Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Swazi Hotel Ezulwini
- Royal Swazi Spa Swaziland/Ezulwini, Africa