We encountered no specific problems but it just did not measure up to our experiences elsewhere in Souther Africa. This could be a great hotel. Instead, it is an acceptable hotel. If you want to stay in the area, it is okay but the highlight of your visit will not be the hotel. The common areas are nice including the pool area. Service was quite slow in both restaurants and at the pool area. It is annoying to have to wait to be seated for breakfast buffet when there are clearly many tables open. If this were a full-service breakfast restaurant, this would be understandable for staffing purposes but it is an uncrowded buffet. Dinner was good at the full service restaurant and okay at the buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the fascinating Kingdom of Swaziland is a lush and verdant valley named 'Heaven' by the noble Swazis. In this valley lies a sensational casino resort comprising of two hotels. Each touched by the magic of Africa, none more so than the 4-star Royal Swazi Spa Hotel. There is nowhere better to enjoy peace & tranquility than at this jewel in the African crown, whether it be on the golf course, relaxing at the poolside, enjoying a scenic horse ride, inducing adrenalin on a quad bike, being pampered in the health spa or doing business at a convention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Swazi Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Swazi Hotel Ezulwini
- Royal Swazi Spa Swaziland/Ezulwini, Africa