“One great hotel! Great price and an excellent location, was perfect for me and my business trip. Thank you”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lattakia
Saladin Hotel & Hostel
Ranked #2 of 6 Lattakia B&B and Inns
St. John's, Antigua
Reviewed 1 December 2010

Awsome hotel, it was great for me on my business trip. Price was great and we loved the location. Really clean as well.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
4 Thank DoctorSami

Families
  • Turkish first
seoul
Reviewed 25 November 2010

Backpackers like me seeking for same things to stay
cheap price, hot shower, and clean bed sheet.
If U looking for itt in Latakia Saladin will be best choice. The owner Hasan is really easy going and helpful. he has passion for this hostel best in Latakia. So it must be another fun to see this hostel get the right process. I am long stay backpacker. So I really care about hostel atmosphere. I am completely relaxed and felt at home. thnx Hasan. ah. Location is another charming point as well. Excellent bakery, Tasty tasty shaurma, just 20cent great espresso etc..you can get in 10 minutres all together.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
5 Thank minupark

Been to Saladin Hotel & Hostel? Share your experiences!