“One of the best hotel that I ever stayed during my business trip”

Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu
Ranked #1 of 57 Hotels in Hsinchu
Santa Clara, California
“One of the best hotel that I ever stayed during my business trip”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I was pretty impressed by the overall quality. Usually, there is only one thing that I care for my stay during my business trip. Cleanness!!! This hotel was recommended by my supplier. This hotel is absolutely very clean. Really well maintained. Nothing to complain. Breakfast was pretty good. Definitely, I will stay here again during my next business trip.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Escot Y, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu and taking time to share your wonderful experience here.

We are glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your positive feedbacks and high remarks will certainly motivate our team to perform even better.

Many thanks again for your recommendation and choosing The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu as your preferred stay in Hsinchu. We look forward to welcoming you back soon

The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ramat Gan, Israel
Reviewed 23 August 2014

A slendid experience in this hotel year after year for 3-4 years! It is a business hotel in the semiconductor center of Taiwan. The top-notch banquet facilities, paired by the personal service of the dedicated staff make it an ideal hotel for conferences and events. It has some excellent restaurants, starting from the breakfast and dinner buffet and ending with the Steakhouse, appropriately called A CUT STEAKHOUSE, where you can devour top-quality US and Australian beef. Naturally a luxurious spa that's included in the room fare, and if you upgrade to the executive suite, you're in for a royal treat.
It isn't a new hotel, but unlikle many hotels in China that suffer from mediocre maintenance, this hotel is consistenly perfectly manitained and looks new. If I could, I would give it six or more stars.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Escot Y, 總經理 at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu as your preferred hotel and taking time to share your splendid experience.

We are glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your high remarks on our Convention and Catering Service, restaurants and guestroom will certainly motivate our team to keep on doing their best.

Many thanks again for your top-notch feedbacks and for your constantly supporting and staying with The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Son en Breugel, The Netherlands
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed here for 15 nights while I was working at tsmc for ASML. The hotel was besides 2 minor things very enjoyable. My room was really nice, good bed and a great bathroom. The breakfast is also very good with a LOT of choices in food, hot and cold. I did not try the restaurant in the 12th floor but was told by collegues it's ok-ish but hey, that's only hear-say... I did use the fitness area. There are not a lot of machines but it's complete enough to do a complete workout. The pool, quite big, was also really nice, good temp.

There are only two less enjoyable things I can mention:

First is the stablility of the wifi, My devices kept loosing their connection and, while connected to my work server, this means continually having to logg back on which is really annoying!

The second one, my room was on the 14th floor (reception is on the 12th). Now the halways for the 14th and I believe the 15th floor as well are open to the BIG hall which houses the restaurant and breakfast area. Because of this all the noise comming from there, people eating, talking and in the evening a man on a piano and a woman with a flute, I could hear from my room as if I had my door open. This made sleeping during the day/evening time (untill ~23:00h), after a night shift, very difficult for me.

Room Tip: Do not get a room in the 14th of 15th floor because of noise from the central hall/restaurant area.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Wirecase
Escot Y, 總經理 at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu and taking time to share your experience with us.

We are glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your positive feedbacks on our guestroom, restaurants and the gym facilities will certainly motivate our team to perform even better. While I am sorry to learn of your unsatisfied experience because of the room arrangement and would like to express my sincere apologies for the disappointment you have experienced. Please kindly give our Reservation team an advance notification of your preference on your next visiting.

Bad Homburg, Germany
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The hotel is really great. Perfectly located in the heart of town. The rooms are very spacious and nicely designed. The staff is very friendly and attentive.
Breakfast and lunch buffet are very generous and offer lots of choice. Their Chinese restaurant is amazing. Extremely good food.
Will definitely return.

Room Tip: The hotel rooms are located from the 14th floor up and with no higher buildings around, all rooms ha...
Dear Guest,

We are glad to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your positive feedbacks on our service and restaurants will certainly motivate our team to perform even better.

Thank you again for choosing The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu as your preferred stay during your trip. We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Netherlands
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Very friendly and respectful staff, large room, very clean. The breakfast is very good. The interior design is very good.
The only comment I have: give a remote control for the AC. You do not want to wake up too cold/hot and walk to the panel on the wall to change settings.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Escot Y, 總經理 at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear guest,

We are glad to read that you had a very good stay with us. Your kind words on our service, guestroom and the breakfast will certainly motivate our team to perform even better.

Many thanks again for choosing The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu as your preferred stay in Hsinchu. We look forward to having your next visit soon.

Shanghai, China
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is a really good hotel with great location just 5 min drive from Hsinchu station. From the room side, it was perfect with extremely friendly and helpful staff and really a nice product. The only down side for me could be the bathroom amenities which used screwed bottle which I just dislike. They were kind enough to let us check-in before 12 so can't complain.
The breakfast was however disappointing. We went there at opening time on Sunday because we had an early train and it really didn't seem ready. Items missing in the buffet and no one to welcome us. Not great for a 5* hotel. We had to go fast due to our early train so almost got everything ourselves. No one asked us about coffee, tea, orange juice....
Great hotel but some improvement to be done.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

We are glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your kind words will certainly motivate our team to perform better. While I am sorry to learn of your unsatisfied experience over the lapse in breakfast service and would like to express my sincere apologies for the disappointment you have experienced. Our Management team will take immediate measures to improve the quality of our service.

Many thanks again for choosing The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu as your preferred stay in Hsinchu. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Cupertino, California
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a work lass hotel. Best the money can buy in my book.

I travel quite extensively for both work and pleasure in Asia, Europe, and the U.S. Every time I visit a new hotel, I use my Ambassador experience as the measuring stick. Yes, there are hotels that are more grand, in more scenic settings, or better this or that, but none compare to what the Ambassador has to offer: friendly/respectful staff that always seem to know your name, good size room, cleanliness of the room, decent buffet, elegant restaurants and bar. I don't know what everyone pays for their rooms, but as for me, I have not yet seen another hotel that offer the same quality for the money.

This is the only hotels that makes feel like home every time I stay there. I feel Ambassador is truly my home away from home....and that is something that's hard to come by.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Escot Y, 總經理 at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Paul,

Thanks for your continuous support of The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu and taking time to share your fabulous experience here.

It is very delightful to learn your wonderful experience with us. Your high remarks and compliments will definitely motivate our team to perform even better and to keep on doing our best.

Many thanks again for choosing The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu as your home away home. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warm Regards,