Stayed here for two nights in a twin room on the top floor.
- Friendly and helpful owners
- Prompt response via email
- Near Ziqiang Night Market
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Homely feel
- Clean rooms
- Pillows are a bit flat
- Breakfast, while nicely prepared, was not sufficient. Besides coffee and tea, it would be great to have a glass of juice and some yogurt
Overall, it's a nice place to stay and I would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At-Home is a licensed B&B located in Ji An township near the City of Hualien.It is only 10 minutes by car/taxi from the rear exit of the Hualien Railway Station.At-Home is a modern 3-story house with a patio garden inside the house that provides fresh air, warm sunshine, and pleasant greenery.It has 5 bedrooms, one living room and a dining room.The well equipped kitchen is open for free use.It also provides free Wi-Fi for internet access and a washing machine for laundry.Most rooms at at-Home B&B have a double bed, TV, hairdryer, air conditioner,private shower room and toilet.at-Home offers every guest delicious a breakfast including home-made bread.The fee for each room is NT$1,400~2,400 for two people.There will be surcharges for holidays such as Chinese New Year. (1 US$ = 30 NT$, roughly)Kindly feel free to contact us for more information or for online booking.at-Home B&BNo.32, Ln. 51, Mingren 1st St., Ji’an Township, Hualien County 973 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your At-Home B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.