Second stay in Silks Palace Taroko. It's a perfect stay after the breath taking scenic tour on Taroko gorge. The western style Wesley Restaurant is good. Easy parking. I like the most is the rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi. You enjoy the cool, cold, or even slightly drizzling best with the jacuzzi. There are concert or dance program to introduce aboriginal music and dance. Highly recommended.
You can come either by driving, or a package tour provides train ticket, train station pickup, and tour through Taroko gorge and then the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silks Place Taroko is part of the FIH Regent Group, under the Silks Hotel brand. Away from the city center, this mountainside hotel, located in Hualien County, is the only 5-star hotel within the Taroko National Park. Silks Place Taroko is designed with Modern Chinese style, combining Taroko's cultural and environmental characteristics, creating "elegant and sophisticated resort life style" with exclusive services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silks Place Taroko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silks Place Taroko Hotel Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hotel