We stayed here for 2 nights, the location is very close to Taroko Gorge which makes it easy to get there early (best to get there before the big busses full of tourists arrive!). Teyra was kind enough to pick us up from the train station and gave us a very warm welcome which we really appreciated after a long trip. You can immediately tell that lots of care and love goes into this place, the room was spacious, very clean and well-equipped. The bed was super comfortable too, we did a 10-day trip in Taiwan & Shanghai and this was the best night's sleep we've had. The town of Hualien isn't that interesting, so we preferred staying close to Taroko Gorge and just took the train to Hualien at night for dinner. There is also a cute night market near Taroko (Xincheng) train station which is the nearest train station to the B&B. Highly recommended :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Crossing the Rainbow Bridge” (muda hakaw utux) is the highest practice of Truku personal values. The tribal people refer to the “Rainbow Bridge” from hakaw (bridge) and utux (spirit). The rainbow is the totem symbol of the tribal spirits. In Truku's traditions, only those who observe the moral code of gaya will be eligible to cross the Rainbow Bridge and meet up with ancestors. The theme of the “Crossing the Rainbow Bridge” Bed and Breakfast is based on Truku culture. This landscaping effect combines with traditional culture to produce a deep and elegant cultural introduction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Crossing the Rainbow Bridge Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossing The Rainbow Bridge b&b
- Crossing The Rainbow Bridge Hotel Hualien