“Experience the real night market!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 74 Shopping in Kaohsiung
Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Experience the real night market!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Ruifeng is definitely WORTH IT! Better than Liu He night market I must say! This is where the locals go to and it feels much more like, "Hey, I'm in Kaohsiung!!!' as compared to Liu He!
Ruifeng offers much food choices and they are all pretty delicious I must say! Price is also reasonable!

Other than that, they sell a variety of clothes, pets accessories and stuff! Their stuff are really cheap and it's worth buying. We visited Kaohsiung before going to Taipei. I must say their it's much cheaper. Example, a similar bracelet in Taipei may cost 700, while in Kaohsiung, it cost only around 300. It's really enjoyable and my family managed to buy things we liked.

However, the streets are narrower and more crowds as compared to Liu He. Be prepared to see more people and squeeze through the night market. Other than that, I felt this is a true blue night market as compared to Liu He (in KaohSiung)

Visited January 2014

Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Reccomend going”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

This night market was very fun for my family and I. It is not very crowded with tourist so the prices were lower. The night market has the usual nice street food, clothes and some games that are ideal for family. If you are in the Kaoshiung area of Taiwan you should definitely consider going to it.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Grace W
Penang Island, Malaysia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Worth a visit ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

There are not much night market in Kaohsiung area if compare to Taipei. Besides the usual nice street food, the market also offering some games that ideal for family. It certainly worth a visit if u not wish to visit Kaohsiung arena which is not far away from the market.

1 Thank DaveChoong
Quezon City, Philippines
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“not worth the visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

Our tour guide warned us that this night market is not worth the visit but since we had time on our hands and nothing to do at night we decided to give it a try....and boy was our guide right. Compared to the night market in Taichung and Taipei this one is a waste of time. The items being sold here are not even worth buying.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Patrick294248
Singapore, Singapore
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“My favourite night market in all of Taiwan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

I go back to visit my relatives in Taiwan every once in a while, & this is my favourite place to go for dinner. & shopping. & just having cheap but good food.

Some of the must try(s): Hotplate Sirloin Steak Spaghetti, 'Tang Bao', Fruit milkshakes, BB Gun counter, & even pet clothing.

If you're in Kaohsiung, this is definitely one of the night markets you'd want to visit!

P.S. This night market is closed Mondays & Wednesdays.

Visited November 2012