“Fantastic FOOD”

Cuisines: Mexican
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
“Fantastic FOOD”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

After all my travels and my new home here in Taiwan i have found the very BEST in Mexican food. Don Burrito is a small cozy place in Kaohsiung Now open from Lunch as well, don't worry about going to the big restaurants, this one is the best. I go at least weekly and if my wife would let me i'd go DAILY!!! Please enjoy the owner is great the waitstaff is fantastic and speaks great English....Say Hi to Manuel from Sam!!!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Sam C

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good Mexican Food in Kaohsiung”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

=I have eaten here many times. The food is always delicious. It's nearly authentic Mexican food, but the spi]\ces are a little toned down for Taiwanese palates. The best thing on the menu is the chicken fajitas, but I also really like the soft tacos and the burrito. They have delicious corn tortillas. The salsa is pretty good, but it's not the best I've had. The margaritas are excellent.

The restaurant is owned by a guy from Mexico named Manny. The atmosphere is friendly and the service is pretty good. The restaurant is pretty small with seating for about 12-15 people.

Generally, a meal here costs about $300NT-$400NT per person.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank dabagus1
Chicago, Illinois
“Another yummy visit to Don Burrito”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My husband and I came back for more. Tonight we had the small pitcher of Sangria very nice:)
The Diablo Shrimp is perfect, the spice very good and hot. We tried the Chips ad salsa this time, wonderful especially with Manuel's special spicy salsa. The appetizer Chimichanga's so so tasty. I had the chicken Fajitas for the second time:) wonderful.. I even brought home the chicken tortilla soup so good. If you ave a flavor for Mexican food, this is your place in Kaohsiung.

• Visited August 2013