I've stayed in all the "5 star" hotels in and around Kenting and this place is by far the worst.
The hotel is in desperate need of a refresh. The buffet food was disgraceful.
My friend and I stayed in a villa. The villa itself was nice. The staff were nice but spoke little English.
Given the choices against Caesar Plaza, Chateau and Amanda, Howard is a far distant 4th on that list. Don't waste your money.
The only thing that is good about this place is its location. But with Caesar Place next door they lose big time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful mountains and seas, the resort boasts a Mediterranean-style facade and 418 exquisite rooms or villa blessed with stunning natural scenery. Choose to do absolutely nothing but tracing cloud patterns or stargazing, or get active with the myriad of water sports and activities, our superlative accommodation and superior service ensure you an unforgettable resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Howard Beach Resort Kenting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Beach Resort Kenting Hotel Pingtung
- Howard Beach Hotel Kenting
- Howard Beach Resort Kenting Taiwan/Pingtung County