We stayed in the "family room" which had two queen beds. The room was small but we managed to fit our luggage without any problem. The bathroom was small but very clean. Like other reviewers mentioned, the entire hotel was spotless clean.
- nice, quiet and very clean
- staff was very friendly and helpful
- location was great, near old town and just off the main highway to Kenting
- breakfast was decent, not the greatest but very good.
- free off-street parking
- free wifi
- small room, small bathroom
- small elevator (only had 1 elevator that could fit 5-6 people without luggage)