Summer at last! Kids always looking forward to summer time. So we decided to go to Kending for summer vacation this year.
We had been to the Kending Fullon Villa last time, so we decided to stay in the renewed Caesar Park Hotel.
Caeser located at the south end of Kending Main Street, it costs you 10 minutes to Kending town by walk. So the price is more expensive than Fullon. The Small Bay is just across the main street to the Caesar.
We booked the room on the ground floor. There is a small backyard with opening tub. Through the back door we can access to the swimming pool area directly.
Nice equipped room, with conditioner, wireless, small refrigerator, big bathroom and nice king size bed. Since we had kids together, so we asked them to provide bed-fence to avoid kids from falling off the bed. Room is comfortable, so if possible, I will suggest to spend at lease 2 nights in this hotel.
1. Swimming Pool Area: Opened until 22:00. 12:00 to 13:00 closed for cleaning. There are several areas: for kids, for baby, 1.3~1.5 meter for swimmer, and 3 meters for diving. No fancy facilities, such as slide or water jet etc., for kids. Less fun but safer! Free floating boards, towel and spin dry machines are provided.
2. Recreation for Kids: 1st basement floor. Large area with lots of toys and facilities for kids. Table tennis, pool and other facilities for teenagers or adults.
3. Beach Path to the Small Bay: You can use this path to go to the small bay more safely. The view is good, you can find land crabs and hermit crabs around you while you are walking through. But the smell is awful especially when you near the beach. 10 minutes to the beach.
4. Small Bay Beach: Sunshine, sea breath, sandy beach, nice salty water...
1. Breakfast: Taste good, with various choices! Better go to the restaurant earlier!
2. 2 restaurants, 1 BBQ, 1 lounge and 2 bars.
3. Free for 6 years old kids and under.
Environment: Trees, bushes and flowers around the hotel and swimming pools. Very nice gardening design! Be careful of the mosquitoes in the evening time.
Services: Very nice services! If you have problems or you need somethings, just ask with hesitations.
This is a nice hotel for family tour. You can choose to stay in the hotel or to the beach with your kids.
Price is higher, since it is renewed. Better to find some promotion packages on the web or from your credit card bank.
We do have nice experiences and memories in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considerate Service and an Amazingly Wide Range of ActivitiesThe Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting is located on the Hengchun Peninsula at the southern tip of Taiwan, immediately adjacent to Kenting National Park. Offering blue skies, beautiful sandy beaches and an alluring tropical ambience, Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting is without question the finest holiday hotel in the Kenting area. With its relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff, this is a real home away from home. A wide range of leisure activities are available to suit all preferences, from families to honeymooners; Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting has everything you need! Why not come and experience Taiwan’s tropical paradise? You can be sure of taking beautiful memories away with you when you leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Caesar Park Hotel Kenting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park Kenting Pingtung
- Caesar Park Hotel Kenting Taiwan/Pingtung