I would describe Fu-yam as 'Paradise for city people'. The almost 2 hours driving distance fromTaoyuan airport keep the air and sound pollution away. The environment is nice though the hardworking of the owner, Mr. & Mrs. Chung, who spent many years to build up the garden, small farms, fish pool... etc. Mrs. Chung (throught the help of the tourist guide, Sky) cook excellent Haka meals for us. Of coruse, their love dog & their Indonesian domestic helper (sorry, I forget their names) are wonderful companion during our stay.
However, it would be better if there can be a small table inside the room, so that we can pack our luggage more convenient
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We expect all the guests will have a relaxing vacation and recharge the energy in Fu-yam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Fuyam Tourist Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fu-Yam Tourist Home Hotel Taoyuan
- Fuyam Tourist Home Taiwan/Taoyuan