My family (2 adults + 1 child) had a really great stay at Fu Yam. We decided to stay for 3 nights based on the rave reviews from this site and it was certainly a good decision. After leaving Fu Yam and moving on to other parts of Taiwan, I kept wishing we were back at Lalashan!
The greatest part of our stay was the warm hospitality of the owners Mr & Mrs Chung and the very friendly and responsible guide Sky. We were definitely in good hands and felt as if we were among friends. The family dog Kero joined in to make us feel welcomed and even accompanied me on a 1-hour morning walk!
This is a place where you can just relax and forget about your worries. It's also great as your own personal spiritual retreat. Bring lots of books, wine, and good walking shoes. Most of all, be prepared to to embrace the owners and the guide as your newfound friends and leave with lots of good memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We expect all the guests will have a relaxing vacation and recharge the energy in Fu-yam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fuyam Tourist Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fu-Yam Tourist Home Hotel Taoyuan
- Fuyam Tourist Home Taiwan/Taoyuan