This hotel was one of the best out of the 6 hotels i had stayed during my 7 days trip to Taiwan. Loved the design of the architecture as well as the amenities of the hotel. Absolutely in love with the fact that they have a hot spring bath in every rooms! Great for families who do not want to go to a public hot spring area and for couples who would want some lone time in the bath. Great shower area with a huge rain shower as well! The beds are also so huge that the room can actually fit four adults!
One down side is that its buffet breakfast spread is not that good but the overall amenities totally covered up for that. Great place! Would want to go back there for a stay the next time i visit Taiwan again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei Built with European-style citadel buildings nestling along the granite sheet rock roadway, Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei shimmers like a golden citadel, where each building is adorned with paired Greek sculptures to highlight a European flair, enchanting visitors to Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei to fully immerse in a romantic and carefree ambience. With the red-shingled buildings nestling along the natural terrain, echoing with the abundance green forestry, it is a spot to take in the sights and sounds of the wind and the trees, and leave the usual worries behind with an invigorating vision filled with floral scent and dancing butterflies. Following the pace of the nature, every corner of the resort offers a surprising encounter of the floral aroma and grass scent, where you are constantly surrounded by nature, whirling ripples, and the floral aroma. Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei is a breathful Shangri-la that accentuate a carefree resort ambience. A leading hotel combining nature, fitness, vacation and recreation, Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yangmei is a $3.5 billion NTD resort built over a five-year period, aiming to create a top-notched Spa center across Asia, and set against 490 acres of forests, it is an unspoiled nature, a resort sanctuary to ease the soul and mind, providing travelers living in an urban setting a chance to rediscover and enjoy a slower pace of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Eastern Hotels Resorts Yangmei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastern Villa Hotel Taoyuan
- Eastern Hotels Resorts Yangmei Taiwan/Taoyuan