“Amazing 7 day trip to the top of Africa”

Kileo Tours & Safaris Company Ltd
Ranked #263 of 716 Tours in Arusha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kileo Tours & Safaris guides single travellers and groups to Kilimanjaro and other summits of East Africa and explores with you on Safari all National Parks of Tanzania. Day trips are tailored to your wishes.
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Had a blast with Jerome and his team. Amazing food, service, singing and he even helped me drag an inflatable whale to the top of the mountain! Have recommended to several of my friends since and would genuinely do it again myself.

Date of experience: August 2017
Jerome K, General Manager at Kileo Tours & Safaris Company Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you so much Ihar!! We really appreciate your review of Kileo Tours to TripAdvisor! !

All reviews
"africa"
in 4 reviews
"safari"

Reviewed 22 October 2017

3-person group summited Kilimanjaro on a 6 day trek together with Jerome and Kileo Tours. An unforgettable trip, with stunning nature, challenging hikes and a great guide and crew. Jerome is very experienced and will bring a great crew to the trip, including a chef that can cater to allergies. Jerome also knew exactly what to do when one in our group got altitude sickness, but still managed to get her to the top.
Highly recommended to use Kileo Tours if you are going to climb Kilimanjaro!

Date of experience: August 2017
Jerome K, General Manager at Kileo Tours & Safaris Company Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thanks for your review to our company! We appreciate and value your review! !

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I had the opportunity to climb Kilimanjaro with Jerome Kileo and his team. This was an excellent experience for me and my girlfriend.

I have experienced Jerome as a pleasant guide who is very sensitive. He has a good eye for detail and safety. During the entire trip he was keen to point out wildlife and explain things, was more aware of our own fitness than we were, and equipped with all safety equipment. So was his team, a team he personally selected.

During the climb we climb at our own pace which some times meant we could take som shortcuts to overtake slower groups and some times in short breaks for us to enjoy the views. Moreover Jerome is pleasant company during the meals or conversations during the hike up.

I would strongly recommend climbing up Kili with Kileo Tours

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I went to Arusha, Tanzania with a program called Moondance Adventures two summers ago and met Jerome Kileo, one of our guides on Mount Kilimanjaro as well as our safari guide. I will never forget the amazing adventures we had because of his unbelievable skills and outgoing personality, along with the other guides on our trip. Jerome and his team were so hospitable and outstanding. We keep in touch to this day and I would return to Tanzania in a heartbeat to go on more adventures with him!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Cneilson24
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We summited Kili in 2011& we could not have done it without Jerome as our guide.His friendly demeanor and knowledge of the mountain was incredible. Safety is always of first priority and we were in capable hands with him! We have referred many other friends to Jerome and they have all have similarly amazing experiences. On summit morning I was not in good shape to take photos but our guides took our cameras & got the best photos from the best vantage points. An experience of a lifetime

Date of experience: July 2016