“Successful climbing and safari experience!”

Kileo Tours & Safaris Company Ltd
Ranked #263 of 716 Tours in Arusha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kileo Tours & Safaris guides single travellers and groups to Kilimanjaro and other summits of East Africa and explores with you on Safari all National Parks of Tanzania. Day trips are tailored to your wishes.
Reviewed 25 July 2018

I recently did a 7 day Kilimanjaro climb and a 4 day safari tour with Jerome and his team and I can confidently say that it was one of the best experiences of my life. I have been researching on who to climb Kilimanjaro with for years and I am very happy with the choice we made in the end. Jerome and his team were always extremely fun, professional, and timely with everything they did. They ensured that we were taken well care of every minute of the day and played a huge role in keeping spirits high went it came to making the summit. I would recommend Kileo Tours to anyone who wants to have a care-free and successful experience travelling Africa!

Date of experience: June 2018
"africa"
in 4 reviews
"safari"

Reviewed 8 July 2018

My daughter and I just came back from Africa. We had a 7 day trek to the roof of Africa and a 4 day safari with Jerome and his Kileo Tours group. Jerome is an excellent guide and both he and the members of his team were always professional, kind,respectful and always ready with good advice and a kind word and a smile when things were getting tough. I highly recommend Jerome for your African adventures. Thank you Jerome, Fadhili, Michael, Ziggy, Kennedy and the rest of the crew for the unforgettable experience. It was the hardest thing I have ever done but so rewarding and satisfying and you made it fun as well.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 10 January 2018

A FANTASTIC experience provided by the Kileo tours company. I would highly recommend using this company due to their attention to detail and no problem being too big. The trip started with a problem whereby my bag did not arrive at the airport, this meant that the trip had to start a day late. This was not a problem for Jerome and his team and they made great effort in making me feel comfortable in my surroundings. They are clearly experienced in what they do and this helped make it an unforgettable experience. However, the biggest compliment I can pay is how Jerome goes out of his way to ensure that you are enjoying yourself. I enjoyed it so much that I am now looking at safari opportunities with the same company.

Date of experience: December 2017
Jerome K, General Manager at Kileo Tours & Safaris Company Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you Iwan Morgan for your review on Kileo Tours! !

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Had a blast with Jerome and his team. Amazing food, service, singing and he even helped me drag an inflatable whale to the top of the mountain! Have recommended to several of my friends since and would genuinely do it again myself.

Date of experience: August 2017

Thank you so much Ihar!! We really appreciate your review of Kileo Tours to TripAdvisor! !

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 October 2017

3-person group summited Kilimanjaro on a 6 day trek together with Jerome and Kileo Tours. An unforgettable trip, with stunning nature, challenging hikes and a great guide and crew. Jerome is very experienced and will bring a great crew to the trip, including a chef that can cater to allergies. Jerome also knew exactly what to do when one in our group got altitude sickness, but still managed to get her to the top.
Highly recommended to use Kileo Tours if you are going to climb Kilimanjaro!

Date of experience: August 2017
Jerome K, General Manager at Kileo Tours & Safaris Company Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thanks for your review to our company! We appreciate and value your review! !