Stayed here for 2 nights in September before heading off to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, and 1 night after the climb. Lovely boutique hotel. Nice room. Management and staff were very friendly and attentive. Stayed on the ground floor, which was a bonus, as I didn't have to negotiate the stairs after the Kili climb. I was greeted with genuine warmth on my return. Enough choices at the breakfast and dinner buffets to mix things up a bit and not make for repetitious meals. That being said, please add a generous tip for the waitering staff as the surcharge that appears on your bill is exactly that - and not a tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha