We were very impressed with this hotel. We were upgraded to a suite for the 3 of us. We entered a large living room with entry way to 2 rooms - 1 with large king side bed and other with 2 twins, both with large bathrooms. It was nice that the hotel had travel size shampoo/conditioner/soap especially after our airline lost our luggage! We had a very nice buffet breakfast before departing on our safari. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It was a nice place to start our adventure to have a de-briefing at by our safari company. Everything was very clean, and the decor was very nice. Our safari company had recommended that we stay here before our departure from Tanzania but we requested somewhere closer to the airport. We were not pleased at all with the hotel near the airport and wish we had booked another night at the African Tulip. It really isn't that far from the airport at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia and Jovago.com so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha