Stayed here on my last overnight before leaving Africa. Lovely African decore hotel with a very large room and big bathroom (tub and shower) and a/c. Management is constantly looking at the details with staff. Fountain water was turned lower in the dining room with an apology that it was too loud near my table. I called from my room for a wakeup time for the next morning, and a few moments later my phone rang, and it was the front desk asking if I would like a boxed breakfast as they just received my request for an early morning wakeup call and because the restaurant would not be open, would I like a breakfast box so I would not miss breakfast. Very, very thoughtful. Would not hesitate to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha