We stayed at The African Tulip for three nights, two before and one after an 11-day Northern Circuit safari with Roy Safaris. The hotel is lovely and welcoming. The rooms we had were large, comfortable and very beautifully decorated with local art. The hotel and restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful. We had breakfasts and dinners at the Baobab restaurant, and found the food delicious and varied. From our breakfast table we enjoyed seeing a variety of birds feasting on berries in the surrounding trees. The swimming pool is lovely and refreshing after a day in the bush.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Jovago.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha