My wife and I stayed here before and after our safari. We had a very positive experience, the staff was friendly, the room was spacious and clean, and the food was very good, especially the Indian fare. I was particualrly impressed with the service and attention from the managers, who periodically checked in on us at dinner, asking if everything was OK. My only criticism was that the wireless didn't work very well in my room both times we stayed there. It worked fine in the lobby and dining room though, so it was a minor inconvenience. If I ever travel to Arusha again, I would definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jovago.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha