We stayed here 2 nights at the start of our safari. The room was very large for 3 of us and very nice. My nieces compared it to every other lodge and kept saying, "They're not like the Tulip." They did end up finding one tented camp they liked better, but the Tulip is warmly remembered by us all. The service was outstanding, the breakfast was good with plenty of choices, and the pool was a nice way to relax after touring Arusha National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha