We stayed here before a safari with Roy Safari's, which owns the hotel and is next door. The service simply could not have been more friendly and responsive. They were even more so when we were camping for a few hours after a very long drive and before our trip to the airport -- offering a room to shower, etc.
The rooms are big, comfortable and quiet. The grounds are small but private, and the pool & bar in the back is especially relaxing -- and diverting, as the weavers fly back and forth building their pendulous nests.
The food is good and quite varied. The breakfast in particular has a huge selection.
We'd certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha