The African Tulip was a fantastic place to come and unwind in after spending a week climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. As soon as we arrived we were greeted by the very welcoming manager and his accommodating staff.Very friendly and helpful all around.Great restaurant providing excellent dinner and a very satisfying breakfast. No issues with leaving excess gear there to be collected on the return from week long safari . Definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha