I booked my safari through Roy Safari (which was amazing) and this was one of the hotels included in the itinerary. I was a little suspect prior to arriving - as I had read that it was a hotel owned by the company, which they were pushing their guests to stay in, so I wasn't sure what it would be like. I am so glad that I didn't ask for another hotel, this hotel was absolutely stunning. The rooms are gorgeous and the staff are so warm and friendly. It was probably the nicest hotel that we stayed in on our trip. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha