Our tour companies, Africa 2000 Tours and Infinite Horizon, were the ones that suggested this hotel for our stay before and after our Meru hike and we were totally pleased. The service was outstanding and the rooms were extremely clean. We were pleasantly surprised on the large size of the rooms, including the upgraded mini-suite that we were given after our hike. The staff in all parts of the hotel were friendly and willing to help us with anything. The dining room offers some wonderful breakfast and dinner options. Internet is available in the business center near the lobby. We were able to have laundry done very quickly before we headed out to our safari. Would certainly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha