If traveling to Arusha consider the African Tulip before any other place. The small, exceedingly attractive boutique hotel with considerable character has only 29 rooms, but this also means that it is easy to meet the extraordinarily competent and professional staff. There is a sense of pride among the staff, and it is exhibited in so many helpful and thoughtful ways. Mr. Sharma, the manager, could not have been more helpful or gracious. He made me feel welcome and at home. The hotel’s restaurant serves a wide variety of excellent food, including several Indian vegetarian dishes, at reasonable prices. Even if you are not staying at the hotel, a visit to the restaurant is still in order. Please be sure to say hello to Christopher, one of the most professional, courteous, and friendly waiters I’ve ever had.
The African Tulip is on Serengeti Road, about 100 yards from Old Moshe Road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha