“Run by a consummate professional”
Review of Gilmag Safaris

Gilmag Safaris
Ranked #168 of 509 Tours in Arusha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Gilmag Safaris is a tour company located in Arusha Tanzania with ground handling offices in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda. We offer incredible adventure and wildlife safaris at affordable prices.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've known Mary Maguke Francoise since 2011 when I stayed at luxury hotel in Arusha, Tanzania where she worked at the time in a professional capacity. Mary is very smart and very professional, but she's also very friendly and cares about her guests. A few years ago she decided to leave the confines of the hotel and head out into the bush. Mary is very knowledgeable of the great outdoors having experienced the land and the wildlife first hand. You'll be in good hands when you safari with Gilmag Safari because you'll be in Mary's hands.

1  Thank Ted B
"safari"
in 6 reviews
"serengeti"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic time with Gilamag safaris in May 2018.

My partner and I went to Ngorongoro, Tarangire and Manyara.

We also had a fantastic chill out ime in Zanzibar.

Being Vegan, we were initially anxious but Gilmag Safaris ensured our dietary requirements were well met.

Thank you Mary and Co.

Would highly recommend Gilmag Safaris.

1  Thank Alili R
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went on many different safaris whilst in Africa for 7 weeks and Gilmag was by far the best company we could have asked for. Mary and her team helped us tailor our safari to what we needed and also for a very reasonable price with various options to suit our budget. We recieved the most incredible customer service from the initial contact until the time we completed our safari.
We cant thank Mary enough for everything and even though safaris can be about what nature wants to offer us, we were blessed with the most amazing animal sightings ever. Cant recommend Gilmag enough. Thankyou all so much!

1  Thank alanmR6945KD
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This has been my 3rd time to Tanzania and I can say many good things about my recent trip. The wildlife, the food, the culture, the people continue to make me want to explore this wondrous place and the counties of East Africa.

Thank you Mary and your team for making my last safari an unforgettable experience. Plan to see you again next year.

1  Thank mjfmail2016