“Excellent food”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Arusha
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

If you are looking for the best place to eat in Arusha, then you should go to Milimani Lodge. The steak is great!! I love their mashed potatoes. My wife had the grilled red snapper, and whe was very happy with her choice. The service is also excellent. We went there today for our 40th wedding anniversary, and as usual, we were not disappointed!! The owner even gave us a complimentary bottle of wine to congratulate us on our special day.

• Visited December 2012

Barcelona, Spain
“Definitely Recommended”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We stayed here two separate times on the same trip and both experiences were amazing! The accommodations exceeded my expectations and I was very happy with the hospitable staff, great rooms and delicious food.

As most people mentioned, the steak here is amazing and highly recommended! Next time I'm in Arusha, I'll definitely be staying here again.

2 Thank aaliar
Arusha, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Great food”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I have been in Arusha for 5 years now and this meal was one of the best I have had. The steak was top notch and the rest of the meal was just as good. The owner and staff are some of the nicest people in town. It is a must stop in Arusha for good food.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Jane R
toronto
“Excellent service and Hospitality”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I stayed recently at the Lodge and found the staff to be courteous, helpful and the place was very clean and they made it very homely to stay.

3 Thank prioritymember
Calgary, Canada
“excellent food and great clean rooms.”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Great hidden gem in Arusha, good food and very very hospitable staff, they will assist the guests with any details-big or small, the steak is wow-I have had some good steaks-this one was just as good as the best ones I have had.

3 Thank Aft43