“One of the best companies among many!”

Bush 2 Beach Safaris
Ranked #23 of 434 Outdoor Activities in Arusha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: In close proximity of Arusha lies Arusha National Park. Its compact size and mix of mountains, lakes, forest and savanna filled with wildlife makes for the perfect day trip. We offer a combination of game-viewing by car, on foot and canoe, transport in comfortable 4x4 vehicles and including lunch overlooking the flamingo filled lakes...Other national parks also offer one day escapes but require a little more drive time but Lake Manyara and Tarangire both different in topography and wildlife they hold are accessible. If its culture then this is everywhere laced through Tanzania rich colorful backcountry - if time is short then Arusha town offers a look into the day life of a boiling pot of mixed cultures. Whatever your passion is? we at Bush2Beach Safaris can recommend and help make the most of your time in Tanzania if it's the bush or the beach or anything in between don't hesitate to drop us a line as with over 14 years of designing custom made safaris you are in good hands.
Reviewed 4 August 2012

With all the operators available in Arusha it's hard to choose one but after working with B2B, I'm recommending the company to anyone who is thinking about going to Tanzania. B2B was responsive with emails and flexible with requests. The people that work there are sincere and kind and they provided my wife and I with a trip of a lifetime. Our guide, Edwin, was great-relaxed, funny and knowledgeable, but also efficient. If you want to have a lifetime of memories and friends, B2B will provide you with that and more!

1  Thank breex13
"spotting wildlife"
in 3 reviews
"indian ocean"

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Bush2Beach is a small, safari company with personable owners, excellent vehicles and the knowledge to provide a great safari experience. We had a terrific driver/guide who taught us a lot about the wildlife, geography and culture of Northern Tanzania. We stayed at excellent places/lodges and ate very good food. The cost was reasonable, middle of the road. We highly recommend this company.

1  Thank jkc61
Reviewed 22 July 2012

B2B is fantastic. You get a very personal safari with an enthusiastic driver/guide. It’s an experience to stay in a special site camp. You hear and see the animals near your tent. Breakfast/lunch and dinner are very good and tasteful. The crew are friendly and helpful. We can recommend B2B, it’s an experience of your lifetime.

IngridTZ, Owner at Bush 2 Beach Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2012

Thank you so much Gonda for leaving your positive comments here. Great to hear that you had such a nice time with our B2B mobile camp crew as well as your private driver guide!! Very happy that now also the rest of the family has experienced Tanzania...finally :-)

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Fantastic operation. Our driver/guide Simon was amazing and his knowledge of African wildlife was better than any book. Simon's ability to spot animals from a distance (especially in poor light) was incredible. Accommodation was everything we hoped for. I would highly recommend Bush 2 Beach

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My summit of Kili, with Paul and the amazing crew from B2B was one almost exactly one year ago; I returned home from Amsterdam on Father's Day 2011!!

What I felt and actually said then was: "Other than meeting my wife and experiencing the birth of my 2 sons, the Kili adventure was to greatest thing that ever happened to me."

As I look back now, the memory only confirms that. But the "feel" is different. It was and is a "life changer" in every sense of the phrase. It's been something to draw upon and go back to in my mind - a form of meditation.

I may have trodden up Kili myself, but without the planning on the part of Chris and the staff – (and a change of route along the way) and without Paul's incredible skill and patience (pole -pole :)) I doubt I would have been successful.

I hope to return one day, perhaps with one of those sons I saw enter this wonderful world so many years ago.

Asante sana mimi rafikis at B2B