“So good, you want more for breakfast”
Review of Vama Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vama Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Lovely terrace under a low roof makes your outdoor dining very cozy. If you want more light just sit inside to enjoy the wide variety of intense Indian flavors. Excellent food that makes you want to take more home and have it again for breakfast!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

The outside dinning location like so many restaurants in Arusha and Africa just seems to make the food taste a whole lot better. The foods good and its served in special clay pots which hold more than you think and keep the food warm longer than open plates. The simple chicken curry was tasty and I’d eat it again

1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Food was really tasty and full of flavor..The servings are quite generous which makes up for the pricey menu. Sitting outside on the patio is nice if they have the heaters going.

If you like good old fashioned Indian food, this will not disappoint!!!!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Good vegetarian as well as meat options though the prawns were not plentiful. Always choose roti over the more well known naan and share with a cols Kilimanjaro beer

Reviewed 15 July 2013

The food is wonderfully flavorful. I have eaten here twice and enjoyed my meals and my companions who shared. The servings are quite generous which makes up for the pricey menu. Sitting outside on the patio is nice if they have the heaters going. The first time we had a big miscommunication with the waiter about our order but the manager came over and helped us sort it out to our satisfaction. The second time I went I was really impressed because the waiter repeated my order before leaving the table and this only happens one other place in Arusha so I feel that the staff are well trained.