“Delicious food, great place”
Review of Blues and Chutney

Blues and Chutney
Ranked #41 of 122 Restaurants in Arusha
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We had dinner at Blues and Chutney and - having been shown the rooms - were very sad we hadn't booked one of them for our stay in Arusha. Food was delicious, the place cosy and quiet. The rooms are individually set up and tastefully furnished. A great place to stay.

1  Thank Inchen17

Reviewed 8 August 2013

My girlfriend and I were referred to Blues and Chutney by a friend and were thrilled with our experience there. The food was great, the staff were very friendly, and the atmosphere of the hotel was amazing. We'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I ate a late dinner at Blues and Chutney and wished that I had stayed in their rooms. They were nice enough to give us a tour of all the rooms and what a gem! Once inside their walls, an enchanting garden met your eyes. Inside the building, every nook and cranny was filled with charm. Soft jazz, swing and blues standards played in the background and we shared a delicious meal.

I would definitely recommend eating, shopping and/or staying a few nights at Blues and Chutney.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Make it a point to visit here for a wonderful experience. The team here is a blend of courteous, social and efficient staff. Rooms are spacious with huge varandas. I have stayed In a dozen different places in Arusha and this one takes the cake.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I decided to update a previous review because more recent visits did not reflect what I had written. The food was excellent, beautifully presented, cooked well,and the wine was good. Service was very good and we did not have to wait too long for the order. The menu is quite limited and they do not always have exactly what you ask for, but they do at least have desserts and good coffee and all the food seems to be made to order, although it is a little pricey. The decor is beautiful and has a lovely homely feel. It is in a quiet and attractive part of town and just a great place to while away an afternoon with friends. We didn't feel as if we were being rushed or there was any pressure for us to leave and I could quite happily have stayed a lot longer!