“Not super fancy but very comfortable!”

Arusha Resort Centre
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arusha
Arusha Resort Centre
Ranked #59 of 121 Arusha B&B and Inns
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Not super fancy but very comfortable!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. As we were travelling as a school group, the options for accommodation was well suited to our needs. There were two bedroom rooms with a common area available for us, but as a single female, I had my own twin room to myself which was great. The floors are not fancy and I have no other hotels in Arusha to compare to the ARC, but I thought the place was great. The restaurant and staff on hand were excellent and the location of the ARC, close to the market and other bars, banks, shops and restaurants, was ideal! :)

Room Tip: Depends on your needs but I've mentioned this in the review above! :)
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I have been doing to the ARC for donkey's years. A long time. It is a cool, quiet place. They have apartments and regular rooms, a restaurant and bar / lounge area. Its the kind of place where you are welcomed warmly and left alone if that's what you want. The apartments are great for families and school groups like ours. They are clean, have kitchen facilities and laundry too - though that is extra payment.

The food in the restaurant is a good, basic fare. No frills. There is enough for a vegetarian like me and of course as the title suggests, some of the best chappatis ever. Mr. Mshone and Juma are ever present to deal with your requests. The reception staff are friendly and helpful.

The sitting area outside is a riot of green and colour, various tropical birds visit and it is a good place to meet others, have a quiet beer and read a book. The clock tower is about 2 mins away and round the corner is Fi-Fi's [!] ... a mzungu run place serving cappuccinos and burgers if you feel the need to get a dose of European-ness. So the location is central and most things needed are all around including the tourist market.

I like the ARC!