“Tanzanian Holidays at their Best”

Safari Big 5 Day Tours
Ranked #17 of 267 Outdoor Activities in Arusha
More attraction details
Owner description: Safari Big 5 is Fully Registered in Tanzania and Licensed with Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism.It was created with the vision of sharing the wonders of Tanzania with those who are dreaming to explore some of the world's most superb areas.... areas that combine pristine, natural beauty, incredible wildlife, cultural diversity, and remote, unspoiled and untamed wilderness.Whether you want to visit Tanzania for Perfect Honeymoon, the Daring Bush Adventure, the Ultimate African Safari or a Unique family vacation, Tanzania offers it all.Safari Big 5 is here to offer you Mountain Trekking, Wildlife Safaris, Zanzibar Beaches, Cultural tours, Hotel bookings, Airport transfers and Optional activities such as Canoeing Safaris, Hot Air Balloon Safaris, Walking Safaris and visiting all the Historical sites in Tanzania.All of our Itineraries are Tailor Made and specifically designed to fit in with your expectations, dreams and budget. Being based in Tanzania allows us to personally inspect all the destinations, lodges, camps and hotels that we recommend. We are regularly in touch with them, and can therefore provide you with up-to-date information.We do all the research, plan your itinerary, providing all the necessary information and cover all details. All you need is just to be ready for the Real African Adventure.Safari Big 5 is dedicated to ensure you receive a personalized service, value for money and that your experience of Tanzania is truly a memorable one.Welcome to TanzaniaKaribu TanzaniaSelect Safari Big 5
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tanzanian Holidays at their Best”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Tanzania and the National Parks, where the people are gentle and Kind and the animals are Big 5 and Beautiful. From the Heaven of Daressalaam to the Plains of Serengeti and the Crater of Ngongoro. Big 5 Safari made our trip worth visiting.
Tanzania is the best family holiday and Big 5 Safari are excellent hosts

Visited November 2013

Peterborough, United Kingdom
“UK TO ARUSHA”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Took my 9 yr old son for a safari. Was worried at first until I met Imran who was extremly helpful. Arranged all transport facilities for us and as I was worried with the guide. Imran came along as added support with no extra cost. Went to Kilimanjaro and the Gorron crater. Imran explained all the animals and wildlife features. He went out of his way and arranged the driver to take us to some fantastic views and as my son was eager to see lions making there kill. Thankfully Imran pushed the driver to take us all parts of the safari for my son to enjoy a spectaculor journey. My son was very pleased and we had lots of fun.

Thanks Imran!!

Asif and Komayl Hasham -- Peterborough--

Visited July 2013
Ithaca, New York
“Flawless service”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I've had the best experience with Safari Big 5 that I can't thank the tour guide Imran enough for! From the moment we got into contact about my trip plans, he was extremely responsive and thoughtful in helping me plan all aspects of the trip: from selecting the best landing spot with the cheapest air ticket quote, to traveling with the most efficient route with comfortable lodging. I noticed Imran about my travels very close to the actual travel date yet he was able to secure all air tickets and hotels for me. Yet the most incredible was that when I ran into visa issues (that despite the fact that I could get the entry visa to Tanzania on arrival, I can't leave China without such visa according to Chinese rules), which was an unexpected surprise for both of us only a couple days before I planned to leave China, Imran gave me the most responsible and selfless advice of canceling my trip and refunding me the FULL amount. He chose to shoulder all the transaction cost and revenue duties himself while ensuring that I got all my payment back. I am very thankful of such selfless service that is rare to come by and I will not hesitate to recommend any friend to have Safari Big 5 guide their trip to Tanzania.

Visited December 2013
Kibaha, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kilimanjaro”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Safari Big 5 organized my summit to the peak of the Mighty Mount Kilimanjaro. The company was extremely friendly and helped me find a group that was perfectly tailored to me. From the moment I arrived in Moshi, I felt welcome and in safe hands. The guide came to see me at my hotel and explained the whole process to me. They provided amazing meals all the way to the top of the mountain. Their guides, assistant guides and porters were all very friendly and helpful. The guides were exceptional in that they would not leave anyone behind and were quick to help anyone who needed help. If they saw anyone struggling, they would be at their side trying to ensure that each person reached the summit of the mountain. Overall , this was a magnificent experience and this company took really good care of me and ensured that I reached the top of the highest point in Africa! Thank You.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Saara A
Oakville, Canada
“Wonderful and memorable experience”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

An amazing experience visitng Ngorongoro and Tarangire national parks. Everything was arranged smoothly from start to finish. Our driver was awesome and went the extra mile to ensure our safari experience was memorable. The staff at the Octogon was equally accomodating and professional. As we were 2 ladies travelling alone we felt completely safe and taken care of! I would highly recommend Safari Big 5...I can't wait for my next Safari adventure

Visited February 2013
Esmail M, Owner at Safari Big 5 Day Tours, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Guests, Thank you for selecting Safari Big 5 for your memorable adventure in Tanzania. We are happy that you enjoyed your Safari and Mountain Trekking with us, We appreciate all your great reviews about our services,hospitality and dedication during your visit. We will make sure to offer all our Guests personalised service and make their visit a wonderful and memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Yours,Esmail.