“Scrumptious Burgers!!”

Ranked #13 of 120 Restaurants in Arusha
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Fast food Burgers with many more items to choose from on the menu.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

So, Alpha Burger Is The BEST Burger Joint In Arusha!!! PERIOD. They Have The Tastiess Fish and Veggie Burgers Ever!! They Are Super Healthy, The Portions Are On Point, The Customer Service Is Amazing, & Of Course The Food Is Yuuuuuuummm

1  Thank Niya W

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We left on a high after popping into Alpha! The veggie burger wasn't the normal patti you'd expect but it was great. My partner had the meat and (as someone who indulges in burgers often) says it's one of the best he's ever had! Great music, set up and lovely staff. We'll be going back to check out the seafood basket for sure! Highly recommend and very impressed.

1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Arusha is not known for its food, so this place didn't have too much competition for best burger in town. However, I'm from Canada and have had my fair share of burgers and theirs is by far one of the best.

The service can be hit or miss depending on what time of day you go. During the rushes they get very chaotic, and I have had people who ordered their food after me get it before mine was even on the grill.

Overall though, can't complain since all I had been eating prior to discovering them was beans and maize.

1  Thank vee12345
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I came to Alpha Burger when I was visiting family in the area. Even though a late group of us came in for lunch, the service was very quick and efficient. I loved how you could customize the burgers with whatever toppings you like, and everything is cooked fresh in front of you! I also got a milkshake with my burger - a match made in heaven!

1  Thank Anum M
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Hands down THE BEST place in town!! If you come to Arusha and do not visit Alpha burgers you will have seriously missed out. Everything on the menu from the burgers to the veggie cheese fries to the ocean basket are incredible! The service is also fantastic. Bonus - there was wifi, perfect for a traveller like me! If you don't do anything else in Arusha, eat at Alpha burgers! The food is to die for !

1  Thank Zameena