Came here for our honeymoon without regrets. Was upgraded for free to the beachfront room when staff found out we were on our honeymoon. Breakfast was provided free throughout our 5-day stay, and staff was very accommodating to our vegetarian needs to the extent of making eggless pancakes, which are the best we have ever had... ever!!!
Room was clean, very big and spacious with modern, tasteful decor. Toilet was an outdoor concept and very big. Big jacuzzi tub that sits two with ample space, rain shower and two basins.
Outdoor pool available but not as clean as we would have liked. Facilities include wide range of DVDs, 42-inch plasma TV, free wifi (although signal can be weak), massage, manicure/pedicure & hair braiding.
Significant Negative: Only let-down was that the tub took ages to fill as the hot water pressure was very very low. Also it obviously hasn't been used for a while so a centipede came out from one of the jacuzzi nozzles which was quite gross. We also had to clean the tub ourselves before using as there was some dirt and brown water stains. But these were easily removed. Room also did not include bubble bath liquid but staff went out to the shops to get us the next closest thing as no bath foam could be found otherwise in the local convenience stores.
Also, unfortunately the hotel doesn't serve lunch or dinner. Would have been awesome as chef is an excellent cook.
• Super friendly, polite and very accommodating & helpful staff
• Quiet but not isolated location
• Close to shops and restaurants
• Spacious room size
• Excellent breakfast menu with vegetarian and vegan options.
• Affordable & Value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- X2 Khao Lak Anda Mani Resort is located at the heart of Phang Nga Province, Thailand, directly on the white sandy beaches of the Andaman Sea. “Khao Lak” literally means “Lak Mountain” which is one of the main peaks in this small mountainous region. With just nine luxurious rooms, each of them provide a breathtaking view of the pool and Lam Kaem beach surrounded by an abundance of tropical trees. The general area is composed of fields and small fishing communities making the atmosphere quiet and authentic. Unlike any of the neighboring surroundings, the government’s building restrictions prevent large scale hotels to be built resulting in a family-friendly environment with only luxurious and secluded coastal properties. This beachfront property, completely in line with nature provides the Cross To atmosphere which is a perfect blend of design and its exterior, creating a unique character. Enjoy an all-day dining experience at 4K restaurant, relax at the pool or indulge in a massage, tailor your holidays as you wish. Catering to a cosmopolitan group of creative and stylish guests who enjoy living life and are looking for the ultimate holiday experience, we provide only the highest service standards accomplished by a first class private holiday accommodation. Cross To allows you to Cross To a whole new dimension of designed luxury, for you to experience life as it should be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your X2 Khao Lak Anda Mani Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luckanawadee Boutique Beach Hotel Khao Lak