All reviews chong fah infinity pool sea view bungalow coconut jelly pillow menu low tide free trip small hotel free bikes mosquito coils sea wall happy hour outdoor shower spa bath welcome drink andaman sea turn down service
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This is our final night of a six night stay and this resort has exceeded our high expectations.

From the moment you arrive, you are greeted like royalty with flower leis, welcome drink, snacks and even sandwiches as we arrived late evening; all staff, from reception to housekeeping to restaurant, are welcoming and friendly, greeting you by name and anticipating your every need; our sea view bungalow was spacious and comfortable with a great espresso pod machine for early morning coffee; the restaurant food was excellent and so well priced, we didn’t bother going out to eat- great 2 for 1 cocktails too; the infinity pool was clean and a perfect temperature for daily swims; there were little treats every afternoon at bed turndown time.

What an absolute pleasure it has been to holiday here at this divine piece of paradise where their only wish is for you to be happy!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JandJteam
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I stayed overnight in Chongfah Beach Resort with a group of friends just 1 night when joining our friend's wedding in Khaolak. This was the first time I visited this resort. Due to the green season, the price is so special offer.

During my stay everything in the hotel were exceeding my expectation. Upon check-in, nice and friendly receptionists welcomed me with smiles and served a welcome drink with a small cup of coconut jelly. Next I got a Seaview Bungalow with full set up of amenities, WOW! Actually I didn't expect anything much, but they made me feel special then.

The Seaview Bungalow equipped with all necessary things you need like having beach holiday at home: comfortable beds, a warm sofa with cushions, an espresso machine, a beach bag, an umbrella if raining, a seating area at the front and just two steps to the sunlougers overlooking the beach.

Just one night stay, I had a super relax weekend here. I went to swim twice with friends in resort's pool; enjoyed taking a bath in the private jacuzzi with the lemongrass ELLE Spa set; slept very well after the wedding party in quiet atmosphere, and had late breakfast with a number of Thai and Western food selections!

Just two things I missed as I don't have enough time to try: the Happy Hour in Sunset evening and the massage. Only one and a half hour driving from where I live in Phuket, I am pretty sure I will stay longer there next time and I will try all.

Room Tip: The Seaview Bungalow at the end of the beachfront is quiet with good view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank seeyaagain
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My boyfriend and myself woke up one morning and decided to drive over to Khao Lak to relax for a day and we decided on Chong Fah as it was the #1 hotel in the ranking and it was worth every single cent!

From the moment we stepped in to the day we checked out, the staffs made us feel so welcomed and warm. We were greeted by Pancake (she is definitely the hotel's asset!) and she is amazing. She is attentive and always so friendly.

We got the sea facing villa (please book this if you can!) and the room has everything we need. It even comes with Jacuzzi and an outdoor shower (can't believe I forgot to take pictures!). Bed and pillow were comfortable and we slept with the door opened, to the sound of the waves. It was low season but we got 2 days of sun. Yes, we were very lucky. Pool was fantastic but I didn't see any baby/kids pool around.

Our package was half-board. Dinner was nothing worth shouting for but it was nice enough for us - authentic local thai food. Breakfast is a la carte and prepared by chef.

One night was too short for this beautiful resort and beach. We are definitely coming back and Chong Fah will be our only choice.

Room Tip: Sea Facing Villa
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank chriskoh7770
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This place is AMAZING. We just visited for 6 nights in August so it was out of season but still a full compliment of staff who are the most professional people I have ever met... and the nicest. They could do no better at all. The check in was fantastic where two lovely ladies, one called Pancake attended to our every need and showed us our quite frankly out of this world room. We had a seafront bungalow which had the most fantastic views and brilliant facilities. The pillow menu was also a great touch. The bed was wonderful and the jacuzzi fab! We ordered room service on the first night after a long flight and it came promptly and with a smile, and was delicious. There was a good selection at breakfast including a hot option with Roger overseeing that everything was ok. Lovely man. Anything we asked for was met with a smile and was sorted for us. Service is first class. The resort is small and so friendly with waves and cheery hellos from everyone as we went by. The pool is delightful with an amazing sea view. I needed to use a gym on the holiday and popped into a hotel nearby to ask if I could use their’s to be met with utter rudeness, so not all hotels are the same in this area. Chongfah is by far the best place we have ever stayed by a mile...oh and the airport pick up is also great, to be met with a smile and an air conditioned car with leather massaging seats was a real treat. If you are going to Khao Lak, other hotels may be larger but I don’t see how any could be as good as this. Book this hotel...it’s AMAZING. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank samdorsett
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful view, amazing team, good restaurant and breakfast , lovely swimming pool. We came for 4 nights and stay for a week. Very very clean room . The best hotel we stayed in Thailand
The team was so sensitive to all our needs

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family