Stayed here for 6 nights and it was a beautiful hotel with excellent staff, the pool really makes the place. We had direct access to the pool(no Fencing)although the family rooms did have pool fencing. We arrived at 11 but could not book in until 3,this was not a problem as you were given towels to use either the pool or the Beach. Breakfast was in the main restaurant and the choices were endless. We did not use the Spa area,although there were quite a few guests that had all inclusive packages this also included a couple of treatments.
6 days was long enough as there really is no where to walk to just a few shops out the front and a couple of bars on the beach. This may suit some people as it was total relaxation, personally I need a little more. They do have a mini bus that goes into Khao Lac 50Baht return quite cheap but you had to book early to reserve a spot. Taxi was around 300Baht from the end of the road.
The Farmai bar on the beach had reasonable food at good prices as did the Anderman Restaurant also on the beach. Gecko Man who runs the Farmai is also a tour guide we booked Elephants and Kayaking with him and had a great day, he was with us all the way even took us to some of the Thai food markets, explaining what the foods were. We had free time and were planning to go back to Phuket he advised us against this and said to head to Railay Beach, this turned out to be an excellent choice. He even offered to take us to the bus station to get to Krabi. A genuine Thai that works hard to make a living and is always happy.
We would defiantly go back to this hotel but for a shorter stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Marriott, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort