Magnificent Resort, it might be 90 minutes north of airport, but it's well worth the effort, and the sights on the way give you an idea of semi rural Thailand. The pool is the biggest and best I've seen, and the rooms are excellent, very clean and functional. All the food outlets were high standard and the buffet breakfast has a huge variety. The Cafe was very good value for light meals. But best of all is the service, out of 10 I would give it an 11, wonderful smiling staff throughout that couldn't do enough for you. Congratulations to you all, we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travelbag, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort