The Sarojin
Bangsak Village(Khao Lak)
US$76
US$61
US$114
MANATHAI Khao Lak(Khao Lak)
US$87
US$161
US$75
Agoda.com
Apsara Beachfront Resort and Villa(Khao Lak)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$53
Trip.com
US$56
1,848 results
All reviewspool residenceall day breakfastficus restaurantour honeymoonsparkling winespa suitepathways spawaterfall dinnercold towelsgarden rooma la carte breakfastsimilan islandsserved all dayseafood bbqbbq on the beachwatermelonplunge pool
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were at Sarojin at the end of March till th first week of April. I must first say how excellent and amazing and smiley the people are at Sarojin; Kade,Alex,Naho,Sak,Mon,Jack,Tom and others which I cannot remember their names. For us everything was beyond excellent. The most stroke us was to learn that the Sarojin supports a local orphanage and the camillian centre (for down syndrome kids) and we asked them to take us with; which we have tried to support a bit as well. Food was perfect, environment was excellent, service perfect, elephant tour which they arranged for us was amazing, the Sarojin boat trip was so perfect that we want to do that again, massage at pathways was like a heaven. Already missed a lot to feel like a queen again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We stayed for 11 nights in 104 garden residence. The room was spacious and modern, lots of storage space. Breakfast was amazing, all the food was amazing! We went on the Lady Sarojin snorkelling day to the Simian Islands which was just fabulous, food and swimming just the best!
Well worth the price. We used the beach in the morning and the pool sometimes in the afterrnoon. Both were lovely. Sometimes we stayed with friends we met on the beach until late in the eve drinking cocktails. Beach BBQ was also great and well worth a visit. Could not really ask for any improvements - all very satisfactory.
Reason for no return is that we love visiting different places - but thank you Sarojin we really loved our stay with you and we met some really lovely people who are now friends !

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely from what I could see. None have a sea view, but are all part of a beautiful garden and the beach is 2 mins walk!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2014

It is difficult to review a hotel when it has all been said. But seriously, are you considering NOT staying here? This place is perfect. I LOVE the concept of an all day breakfast that includes champagne! So there we are, jet lagged and up early to go for a mountain bike ride cos we can't sleep and think that its a great idea to go see the water buffalo at 7am. And yes, I do bike! So we meander around, get back to the hotel, feel hot and sweaty so we go for a dip in our private pool and then of course we feel sleepy so we have the luxury of taking a nap, without panicking that we may miss breakfast. We are on holiday after all, right? And the champagne... brilliant idea. It makes for very chilled, relaxed holiday makers. After our too short stay here, we received an email from the owners asking if we enjoyed our stay and what they could do to improve our experience with them. It was a nice touch however we couldn't think of a single thing to improve upon. The food was excellent. We ate at both restaurants and it was exceptional. I had a four hands massage at the award winning spa which was simply heavenly. We also did the Similan Islands snorkelling tour on the Lady Sarojin which was a highlight of our entire stay in Thailand. The best snorkelling I have ever done and to come out of the water to a shower and fresh towel was pampering at its best not to mention the incredible seafood lunch with wine. In advance I was bothered by the idea of staying at a seaside resort with no view of the ocean but the gardens are spectacular, the ocean was right there and it never registered as a negative during my stay. The staff were wonderful -friendly, helpful and well informed. Everybody had a hello for you and nothing was too much trouble. We had the best pool villa (706) nearest the beach and could hear the waves lapping as we lay in our outdoor oasis relaxing. Our pool residence was gorgeous. Very spacious and private. I loved reading the little book of available Sarojin experiences in our room, I only regret not having more time to enjoy them all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelbunny
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Transfer with cold towels, drinks etc
All was perfect, peaceful breakfast a la carte. Nice room, perfect service incl a nice birthday cake.
There are some small Thai restaurants around where you csn also go to.
A place where you csn redt your mind and body.
Simply paradise.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This hotel is pure paradise. My husband and I got married here on 30th March. We stayed 3 nights in the only Suite in the hotel. I hope my summary below is useful.

Great Points:
- Airport Transfer is amazing - cold towels, drinks, iPad for music and entertainment on the 1hr 20 min journey and an English speaking driver to talk us through the area as we drove
- Welcome was so personal - Alex and another member of staff were waiting at the resort to welcome us with big smiles waving. We had our welcome drinks while our bags were taken to our room.
- Suite; we stayed in the only suite which is huge and has great facilities.
- The beach is always quiet, never crowded, you can always get a sun bed and the beach staff are fab. They provide you with ice cold water and watermelon throughout the day. Towels are laid out on sunbeds so you don't need to carry anything around. Perfectly convenient.
- The Spa is an incredible oasis and the massages incredible. We had a couple's massage which was amazing.
- Weddings; we had ours on the beach and it was nothing short of perfection. The staff expertly planned and coordinated the day. I wouldn't change a thing about how this was done. I have uploaded some photographs which still don't do the hotel and staff justice.
- We had a private beach dinner which was out of this world! The food, waiter Tom, chef and surroundings were incredible. We were surrounded by hundreds of candles lit around us. Take a look at the picture I have uploaded.
- Jungle waterfall dinner; this was an incredible experience. The guys had lit 500 candles to light up the area to the waterfall. It was nothing short of amazing. Again, the food was incredible.
- Breakfast is always delicious, served at your table - none of this buffet hassle you get at other 5* hotels. Breakfast is served all day, so it doesn't matter what time you wake!
- The pool is gorgeous and sheltered from the sea breeze if you prefer that environment. There are always plenty of sunbeds so you don't need to get up early to get a good spot. Again, towels are on the sunbeds for your convenience!
- The Sarojin's strength is certainly in it's staff. Everyone knew us by name, knew what our plans were for the day / evening, knew we were getting married, they treated us personally and genuinely no matter whether they worked in the Gardens, in the restaurants, on the beach or housekeeping. This hotel is the definition of hospitality.

Not so good points:
- There was so much food at our beach dinner, we were disappointed we couldn't eat everything! In my view, smaller portions of all of the dishes would be more welcome.

I can not stress how special this place is, and how grateful I am for the service of the staff who made our stay exceptional. A special thanks to; Alexandra, Kade, Wan, Tom, the guys who did the waterfall dinner, Aoy, housekeeping. I'm sure I've missed some of you for which I am sorry - the whole team is amazing. We are already planning our return.

Room Tip: There is only 1 Suite which we stayed in and it was amazing. We haven't tried the other rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple