Lowest prices for your stay
US$45
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/10/21
PricelineUS$50
eDreamsUS$45
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2012

We have been 2 nights at the resort. Its a nice base for exploring the nearby nationalpark - which is amazing. But its simple too expensive and also the elephant tracking and the trip to the lake was wonderful but you can get cheaper if you organize separately.

Date of stay: December 2012
1  Thank RolandSerbia
Reviewed 5 December 2012

I chose that hotel by occasion. I had no reservation, and just checked a number of small hotels like that. This one was full, that was first reason for me, I did not want to stay in emty hotel, I was travelling alone. All the hotelsaround simple houses, similar quality. The rate I put, is rate if compare with my personal standarts. If to compare with hotels around (amoung the ones I've seen), this one may be a little bit better of others because of active and helpfull front office manager, and at the time being there're big group staying.
This is a number of houses in the forest, nearby road to Khao Sok. To Khao Sok 20 min. to walk. If you want 1-2 day tour - in the hotel a lot of local guides/tour managers. All around the Khao Sok is about that tours.
Room was no aircond. house. Will add foto. I slept not so well because of to warm and rain sound.
Price was 1000, breakfast was incl., but it was very simple and no choice.
They have a smallswimm. pool, with too chemical water. Not extra enjoing pool.
And the main thing: for me, if you do not want to have a 2 day joint tour with a group, and want just to have a look on the park, this park for me is nothig to do there. 1 spider, 1 monkey, 1 iguana that was all I've seen during 2 hour walk along the park, exept bamboo forest.
May be this hotel is just quality you can get for 1000, I do not know.
If you want, try the Our Jungle House hotel, it close to the park, more isolated, but that was official hotel of the park (it's on the park web). It was also full of tourists.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank VerbinTour
Reviewed 18 November 2012

We stayed here in November for 1 night.

After travelling on an overnight bus and many bus connections from Surat Thani 20 hrs from Bangkok to Khao sok in total. We were not in the best mood and to wrap it off the when telling the locals where we were staying they said ''a treehouse when raining all the bugs will head up the trees" Which made me disappointed as this was one part of the trip i had been looking forwards to.

We arrived in the rain to be greated by a taxi driver quoting 50 bhat to take us there (not worth it as only a 5 minute walk down the road opposite the bus stop (but was tired and didnt want to argue)

Upon arrival the staff were not aware of my arrival despite numerous emails and paying one night to secure the room (not a good start) Plus my girlfriend is not the greatest nature lover.

The resort happened to be very quite with from what we could tell only one other couple staying there. It is unique and on a sunny day i imagine really quite like a tropical paradise.

Our room, although smaller looking somehow than the pictures online was 6m off the ground surrounded by jungle foliage all very secure and what i had hoped for apart from the weather. It was clean, with tv, air conditioning everything you would imagin from a mid range resort inside. The shower wad a mesh covered part cut out to give the feeling of showering in the jungle with nature. The bed large and confortable with a mosquito net. Despite being in the jungle and in the rain we actually had less animal visitors in our room than other places on our stay a few small ants that we kept busy with the sugar so caused no trouble. The power did go off a couple of times leaving us in a tree house in the jungle in the rain alone which was an experience.

The staff are friendly enough dispite not knowing i had a reservation on getting there. with one young sweet waitress standing out. The food was good and portion sizes big.

You would only really go here if you had some jungle trips booked or elephant trekking as not alot else to do. We didnt but the experience of being in the jungle surronded by jungle noises was good.

the owner will take you to the bus stop in the morning in her car ready for the bus.

overall a unique resort, a bit overpriced, which in the dry season and as a base for jungle activities this would be a good and comfortable base to have in Khao sok. Dont go here if you dont like bugs and lizards.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2012

This was without a doubt an experience we will not soon forget. It is just amazingly beautiful. Admittedly, we were a little bit skeptical about this place, but our 3 teenagers insisted on staying here. So we decided to go with our kids instincts. They were actually right to push us into this.

This place is unique! Tree’s go through your house floor all the way up to the ceiling. You are definitely in the wild with in this resort. It is practically in the middle of the jungle. That being said, It is not for the faint hearted as some of these tree houses are quite high up. Being a little bit afraid of heights, it took a couple of days of getting used to (of course, our kids loved every bit of it.)

There is a bewildering range of treehouses on offer and the resort website is confusing, so we were glad of the services of our travel agent Andaman Sky Adventures, who also booked us a fantastic ele trek and river canoeing experience, plus a 9km white water rafting trip, where our operator went the full 9km, instead of stopping earlier like most of the other ones and missing the best bit at the 8km mark.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I stayed here with my family. It was great fun staying in the tree houses. They were really well designed. Our room had air conditioning, a TV and a fridge! The staff were lovely and the food was amazing! The staff helped us organise trips to the lake, canoeing on the river and elephant trekking. All the trips were great. I would definitely recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2012