See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Walked into this hotel late night.
Trainee, I thought, welcomed me with a great smile.

Bed is comfy, instant hot water, terrible wifi signal, room wall is really thin. Overall room is clean.

Ordered room service and asked for salt but got something else.

Fast checkout process. Recommended for short stay.

Staffs at reception never smiled except the girl I met on arrival.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank kitsune02
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Ok Hotel, a little dated. Check in and out was very quick. Good service, asked for an extra pillow and took less than 5 minutes to arrive. My Thai wife enjoyed the breakfast, Western Food at breakfast was a bit limited.
No Western TV Channels on the TV. Good value 1300 Baht for a Double room with breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brendanfms
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This is a huge old a look hotel which does its job and nothing else.

Stayed overnight on transit to airport from Phangan. There is a mall within walking distance of maybe 15 min. Else take a tuk tuk. That should not cost you more than 4-50 baht.

Don't expect much and you will be fine.

And it is way outta town. But on the way to airport.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank korndamned
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Pros:
-Great job for the HK team the room is always clean and swift service with guest's inquiries.
-Great location with 2 big shopping malls just a shot walks.
-Very warmth welcome by the Front Desk team Khun Som. She is like a hotel's ambassador.
-The door man team is very nice, friendly and promptly service.

Cons:
-Breakfast is dead, mostly pork and other meat. Should be more selection for vegetarian. However, the staff are very nice.
-Shower temperature is not consistency and difficult to adjust the temp.

Overall is nice hotel for the quick overnight stay in the city and undeniable with the great location to stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PPMH2910
Reviewed 2 December 2016

I just needed a quick place to sleep overnight before I continued my road trip. On arrival we were greeted by the bellman who was really friendly and offered to carry our bags. The check-in process took less than five minutes and the staff were friendly. We just drove a long way so really wanted to order room service and get some sleep. Once we found our room (the key holder says our room was 1121) our key wasn't working and noises were coming out of the room. We realized that the room already had someone in there so maybe its a mistake We took the key out of the key card holder and found a little sticker on the back of the key itself said "1107". We decided to go try that room and the key card worked fine. It was disappointing, expecially because it was already 10:00pm and we were very tired from a long drive. Not sure how the guest in room 1121 felt when we tried getting in a couple of times. Anyways we called them and asked them if we're in the right room. All we received back was a heartless apology and a reminded to come change our breakfast ticket in the morning (as the ticket is for a different room). The room itself was alright for a one night stay as the bed is a little hard, the people next door are noisy as the walls are thin, the window doesn't block the noises outside so it's very loud with all the cars driving by, and the fridge is really loud so we just unplugged it. However the food was alright and we managed to make it through the night fine. Overall, I guess I would come back if I were to have another road trip or needed a place to crash for a night. Not sure if I would come for family time or vacation as the location doesn't have much attractions either way.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family