Mida De Sea Hua Hin
US$167
US$147
US$95
US$78
Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort and Spa(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$76
Cera Resort Chaam(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$158
US$124
Trip.com
Regent Chalet Regent Beach Cha-Am(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$47
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$229
US$149
The Regent Cha Am Beach Resort(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Pool
Dusit Thani Hua Hin(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$88
Bann Pantai Resort(Cha-am)(Great Value!)
US$59
Priceline
All reviewsswimming poolhua hinbig roomfamily tripreceptionist
Reviewed 7 October 2012

First time meet smile from receptionist.
Welcome drink.
New big room terace to swiming pool.
Good breakfast.
Easy to drive to Hua Hin beach.
Sea food dinner at Cha Am.
We enjoy all at Golden tulip.
Thank you.

Room Tip: Floor 2 nd rooms near swiming pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Dear BlackCarM,

Thanks for your recent posting in Tripsadvisor and sorry for the late response.

We are all very happy to hear your positive comments and I have shared your experience with all my associates and this really lifted up their morale.

We do hope that you will visit us again soon and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have future plan of coming to Cha-Am/Hua Hin again.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

New Hotel. I stayed in 2 bedroom 1 living room and next to the pool. Big living room, bedroom and bathroom.Easy to access the pool.

Nice breakfast. Good staff. Have kitchen area but too small refrigerator.

Overall is perfect. Recommend to stay.

Room Tip: Room next to the pool
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank nanlovely
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Dear Nanlovely,

Thank you so much for your positive comment recently. We do really appreciate your kind attention to your brief stay recently.

I am sure our associates will be very much delighted to hear about the good news. It will definitely makes them proud.

As for the fridge, we actually replaced the refrigerator to a mini bar in conjunction with our contribution towards green environment issue. We also thought our guests are just staying for a short period. However, for long term stay guests, we have a bigger refrigerator stands by.

We hope you will spread the positive words to all your friends and relatives and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

We had used agoda for a pre-booking and had some problems with the internet whilst the online reservation process was taking place. Apparently, there was a reset to default after clicking on the confirmation switch. We WANTED to book for 8-10 Sept. but when I received the confirmation by email, the bookibg was for 4-6 Sept. I called agoda immediately and told them of my dilemma. They contacted Golden Tulip reservations after several attaempts and told the hotel of my problem. Agoda told me to cancel and re-book the trip. I did so and was later told that I had to pay a one day fine (for 2 rooms!!). Was told by agoda that this was hotel policy. Agoda said - verbally - they would handle it. Nope, had to pay and the hotel would not budge.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Scott B
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Dear Scott,

Thanks for your comment recently and I am very sorry about the cancellation that has been imposed to you by Agoda,

The cancellation policy has been established and agreed between the supplier and our hotel and your case is obviously a mistake that you have done unintentionally and out of hurry.

I will see to this matter if you can provide me the name ot the person you spoke to with Agoda and also if you may assist in whom Agoda personnel spoke to.

I will then personally look into this matter and will then further investigate to this.

I will do my best to see what I can do.

Best regards.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

do you know if you want to travel for privacy trip ."Golden Tulip Samudra " first choise for you choose
you can recive
1.good service
2.good location
3.best memory

...

next trip if you have manny chanel television for watch it best

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you so much for your kind and positive comment. I am sure my staff and fellow associates will be very happy to hear this and it will definitely uplift their morale.
I do hope that you will pass the good words around to all your friends and let us know when you plan to make another trip to this resort again.
We will be more than happy to have you back here.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

This hotel is new. Brand new. We choosed the hotel because of the kitchen. On booking.com there was a picture from the kitchen and at Agoda.com the kitchen was mentioned in the text. There was a kitchen, but no equipment, The staff tried to explain that there was no kitchen on the internet, but when I showed both booking and agoda, they said that the will write to them and ask that the picture and text will be taken away from the internet. The staff are not very trained in running a hotel. They were polite, bad english, but smiling. We waited 30 minuttes for towels to the swimming pool! The building and the rooms were very nice. Clean room and a nice view. 15 km to Hua hin and the only transportation the staff could get a limo for 450 baht. No minibar, so we wnt to Sheraton near by to buy something in the Sheraton shop,
After a time, the staff will get the experience to run a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oddan
GTSHH, General Manager at Mida De Sea Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

Dear Oddan,

First and foremost, please do accept our apology for the inconvenience that have caused you during your recent stay with us.

Our resort has opened for business since 15 March although we were partially opened at that time. Our facilities such as swimming pool, Opio restaurant and lobby bar have also started to operate.

We are sorry to hear that you are not able to do your own cooking during your stay due to no kitchen utensils provided for you. All our accommodations come with a kitchenette but cooking is not encouraged by the management. However, should a long stay guest who wish to stay longer than a few months, we will do our best to provide pots and pans if they would like to cook on their own. We even go a further extra miles to cook for the guests if our guests have bought something from he wet market who wish to have their favorite dish. Our F & B team is here to do their best.

With regards to the pool towel, we are sorry to hear that the waiting hour was too long. We have no log on the shortage of towels during your stay and pool towels are available all time at our lobby bar. However, we have taken every steps from your comment to ensure that we have a proper notice to advise our next guests where to pick up the towels.

I must say the minimal English language a big challenge for our staff here. We have lined up few training programs for all our associates and English lesson is one of them. English lesson is conducted on a weekly basis and I am sure with patience, our Associates will be able to communicate well with our guests.

Once again our sincere apology for all the discomfort that you have encountered and we wish with this experience it will not deter you from coming back to stay with us.

Thanking you for taking the time to write to Tripadvisor and we will take this comment as a very constructive comment.

With best personal regards.