Stayed in this apartment hotel for 3 days.
For Anyone traveling to hua hin for work or on a budget , this hotel can decently do the job .
However for a leisure traveller , I think this is certainly nothing great , seeing the great properties near by.
Assuming u are not willing to spend too much , but still want the best out of the property :
* TRY BOOKING THE ROOMS WITH POOL ACCESS . This is a nice concept where your balcony steps into your our own pvt pool , adjoining the common one.
Now for the Overall property :
PROS & CONS
* it has decent size , neat pools
* the rooms are decent size and have all the needful -bathtubs , separate shower glass cubicle , dryer , a small dressing table , iron , kitchen
HOWEVER , there is no full length mirror in the room . Even though there was a kitchen , there were no plates, cutlery , cooking utensils .. I guess one needs to request for it separately . As I was not planning to cook, didn't make the effort .
* the rooms are clean , but definitely not a new property , so u can feel that in the shower floor tiles being off , etc
* the staff understands English only in bits n pieces . Though you will get your way through , but at times it gets a little difficult . HOWEVER , everyone is pretty friendly and willing to assist.
* the gym is basic , but decent . Good for a holiday workout . They have a steam & sauna , which is nice . HOWEVER , no spa .
* breakfast spread is decent for the hotel
* they have a free shuttle service for the city area, which is a good 30 min from the hotel , at 3 fixed intervals during the day. This is definitely a PLUS , as otherwise a one way taxi costs around 400 bhatt , which I think is very expensive .
* also you can call for a golf cart anytime to get dropped and picked up within a decent limited perimeter around the hotel .
So overall good for a budget traveler . But again there is not much to do in hua Hin . So if you have a choice Rather stay in a five star
hotel , which are full fledged and have everything in house .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the 115 rooms are with upscale comfort well equipped with design and modernity which features a well equipped fitness center including steam & sauna, elongated swimming pools. Each room has its own private terrace of balcony and with 5 star guestroom's amenities and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort. Highlight of the resort, all the Suites on the second level having direct access to the central swimming pool which is the most heavenly and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Mida De Sea Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.