“Good location and great food”
Review of Neeshys Cafe

Neeshys Cafe
Ranked #78 of 121 Restaurants in Cha-am
Cuisines: Thai, Australian, International
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The food is great and very reasonably priced. Service was average but heh - that is not a complaint, just an observation. Owner is Aussie and could be more friendly in welcoming guests. Seems a bit over it and just going through the motions.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We visit Cha-am yearly and always come to Neeshys for a delicious Sunday breakfast. The works, bacon,eggs, baked beans, mushrooms, onions yum. They also do a good variety of other western meals.
Good atmosphere and the owner is also very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Great food , sooo cheap and unbelievably tasty. Service could be classed as hit and miss as the family seem to find as many opportunities as possible to laugh and have fun - personally I've loved that !!

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Neeshy Cafe is Australian owned and on the main road that goes down to the beach road. I started off with a prawn cocktail which was huge for 90baht then I decided to have my first steak in 3 months so ordered a big T Bone with lots of vegetables for 260baht. Gary ordered the pies and vegetables for 200baht which I also tried and the pies were delicious.

Drinks are also very cheap here with a small Singha costing 50baht and a Bacardi and Coke 70baht. Everything was good to start with here, the food was great, the prices were good but there service was totally unacceptable.

Once our food came out we were total ignored, empty plates left on our table for over 20 minutes, empty glasses - the waitress was just to busy talking on her phone. We were the only customers and the owner was there with a couple of people but said nothing to her.

We would have stayed for a few drinks but in the end after waiting for so long Gary went up to the waitress and asked for our bill, so she reluctantly stopped talking on the phone and organized our bill. Such a shame as Neeshy Cafe is a nice place that was let down by terrible staff.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

The owner was not there so that may be why the staff was unmotivated. The service was slow and I had to get up a couple of times to ask for things because I could not get any ones attention. I had a table close to the staff station and they were not busy. Just inattentive.